"IF YOU WANT TO HURT SOMEONE, LIE TO THEM. IF YOU WANT TO TOTALLY SCREW THEM UP, TELL THEM THE TRUTH"







Friday, March 25, 2011

Let's be Honest

I am having such a great day!  I'm not dong anything different than on any other day.  The difference being that I think I have a purpose to it now.  Somewhat. 
Upon hearing the words, "do what you know" I have spent a lot of time trying to figure that out.  Here is a couple of things I know I can do and do well.
Read    
Write (with proper grammar and spelling)  
Type

Well, Hello!! Why don't I write? This way I get to write it, read it and type it....perfect!

Ok, but write what?  This is a literal "Laugh Out Loud" moment. 
So here is what I am going to do.  I am going to start small.  Blog.  Perhaps research and do some Hubs on Hubpages.  Squidoo? Why not!?

In checking out all of these sites and trying to learn more about SEO and backlinks and how to drive traffic to my site and articles, I figured something out.....I'm DOING something and I am enjoying it.  Give me time and I just might write something profound and/or inspirational.  At least, I hope so, but if not at least I am doing something that I enjoy and learning lots in the process.

Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment